Our Vision & Mission
Founded in 2011, Assistance and Referral Center Health and Social Services (ARC) is a not-for-profit community-based organization that believes in vibrant, healthy communities and we are committed to strengthening networks within our English and French-speaking populations.
We are hands-on collaborators who promote access to services in English in the Montérégie through contributing, connecting, and sharing resources and information; by developing community awareness; and by supporting the recruiting and retention efforts of health professionals.
- To increase collaboration and promote partnership development through effective communications and by leading Partnership Tables across the region
- To promote and represent the health and social service needs and priorities of the English-Speaking Communities in the Montérégie
- To develop and share evidence-based data and to share best practices for improving the delivery of health and social services in the English
- To design and implement programs to improve access to vital health and social services for the English-speaking population of the Montérégie
Board & Staff
- Michael Languay, President
Sandra Power, Treasurer
Alice Noble, Secretary
Susan Gardner, Administrator
- Jayme McClintock, Administrator
Deborah Pearson, Administrator
Pauline Wiedow, Administrator
- Katherine Quast, Executive Director
Robyn Graham, Project Coordinator
Loralie Bromby, Project Coordinator
Our Partners & Supporters
Follow us on facebook!